Terms & Conditions
This website www.delicatelingerie.ie is operated by Delicate Lingerie Ltd, Bridge Street, Newcastle West, Co.Limerick, Ireland. V42 XR50
Contact details as stated above.
The terms & conditions below are currently valid but may change from time to time. You are advised to check them before you use this website.
Terms of sale
You must be over 18 years of age to place an order.
In this document the term Goods refers to any product/products purchased on this website. By clicking to place an order you are making an offer to buy and to accept our terms and conditions. Once you have placed an order we will send you an Order Acknowledgment.
If we are fulfilling your order we will send you an Order Confirmation stating that we have dispatched the goods. We reserve the right to decline an order without explanation. We reserve the right to notify you if we have no stock of an item (items). You can then cancel the order and we will refund you all monies paid in full or you can accept an alternative. Once the Order Confirmation is issued the contract is binding.
You should check the Order Acknowledgment and the Order Confirmation and inform us immediately if there is an error. The goods will be sent by registered post or courier to the address that you give us in your order.
We may have to amend or cancel your order as a result of any of the following:
– The product you ordered is out of stock, temporary or otherwise.
– We were unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
– There is a pricing or product description error.
– Technical faults with our website resulted in the mismanagement of your order information – we encourage you to report any errors you encountered in the online ordering process.
All prices stated include VAT. Delivery charges will be paid by you unless otherwise stated on our website. Where delivery charges are paid by you, these charges will appear clearly in the appropriate section of our website.
Full payment will be deducted from your credit/debit card before you receive your Order Confirmation.
Title of goods
The title of the goods will pass from our company to you once the goods are dispatched.
Your right to cancel and to return the goods:
You have the right to cancel the order any time up to the time you receive your Order Confirmation. You have the right to return the goods to us, subject to certain conditions, within seven days of receipt of the goods. This time is called a cooling off period.
You must inform us within that period of your intention to return the goods and obtain cancellation authorisation. You are liable for the cost and safe delivery of the goods to us.
Any loss or damage is your responsibility. If you return the goods within the a cooling off period we will credit your account in full, less the postage and packing costs within 30 days.
Outside of the Cooling off period we will accept returns at our discretion but notification must be made to us within 7 days of receipt of the goods. If you receive goods that are faulty you must notify us within 7 days of receipt of the goods. We will request that you return them to us immediately. We will replace them and refund your account with the postage & packing costs.
Exceptions to the above are as follows;- Briefs cannot be returned except where they are faulty (this is for hygiene reasons). Where this occurs and you receive faulty briefs, we will replace them with a similar pair.
We will not accept goods that have the tags removed or the seals broken or the packaging damaged in any way. The goods and the packaging must be in pristine condition and not worn. The conditions above do not affect your statutory rights.
Free Click & Collect – FREE (Tuesday to Saturday)
How to use Click & Collect:
Online Payment is taken in full at the time of your order, you will not need to pay anything when you collect your item in-store.
Delivery times vary. We will notify you by email and/or phone when your order is ready for collection.
To collect your item in-store:
Only the orderer can collect an order in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. You must collect your item(s) in person in-store. We will not release the order to anybody else. If you have ordered a gift for someone else, the recipient cannot collect the order. We do not permit your order to be collected by somebody else on your behalf. There are no exceptions to this.
– A copy of your Ready to Collect email that contains your order number, as proof of purchase.
– Photographic ID. Only a driving license or passport with photo ID will be accepted. Proof of address alone is not sufficient.
Collect within 7 days:
– We will email you when your order has been despatched and is ready for collection.
– Your order will be available for collection in store for seven days from the date of delivery. If, for any reason, you are unable to collect your order when it is ready, please contact us. After this period, you will be contacted to have a refund via your original method of payment and the item(s) will be returned to our warehouse. Please allow up to 30 days for your refund.
Click & Collect Terms and Conditions
– Our Click & Collect service is FREE and is only available for orders placed online at www.delicatelingerie.ie
– All Click & Collect orders must be paid in full at the time of ordering.
– We do not permit orders to be collected by somebody else on your behalf, they can only be collected by the orderer. There are no exceptions to this.
– When collecting an order in-store, the following identification must be presented in-store at point of collection; photographic ID in the form a passport or driver’s license only, along with a copy of your despatch email.
– The collection must be within 7 days of delivery to the store. After this period, a refund will be made and the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
– The Click & Collect delivery timeframe is estimated and is subject to stock availability. Days quoted are based on an order being placed before midday on a working day. All days are ‘working days’ and exclude bank holidays. Click & Collect delivery timeframe may vary at Christmas.
– We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw the Click & Collect service at any time and to decline a Click & Collect order at any time.
– These terms and conditions are in addition to our general terms and conditions of purchase.
– The Click & Collect service is available for purchasable products online.
Delivery Charges are as follows:
Island of Ireland
There is free shipping on orders of €100 and over for the Island of Ireland.
For all other orders there is a €6 charge.
– Parcels will need to be signed for in person.
– Please state a delivery address including Eircode/Postcode where someone will be present at the time of delivery (Home or work).
– Please state mobile phone number where you may be contacted for delivery purposes, if necessary.
– Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays excluded from delivery times.
– Delivery is subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
We almost all the time have what you are looking for in stock. If for some reason we don’t and there will a delay we will email and/or phone you.
If, for any reason, you wish to return your purchase you may do so within fourteen days of receipt. You must contact email@example.com for a Returns Number.
All tags must be in place and the items must be in their original condition, original packaging and not worn. The exception to this is that briefs may not be returned, for hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
You will be responsible for the cost of postage and packing and you will be responsible for the goods until they arrive back to Delicate Lingerie Boutique.
Your account will be credited within 30 days of receipt of the goods in the conditions stated above.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept back for credit any item that does not adhere to our policy. In the unlikely event of an item arriving to you that is faulty, we will, upon return, credit your account in full or replace the item.
We request that our customers contact us before any return is made.
All items must be returned by registered post to:
*Delicate Lingerie are not responsible for any items lost in transit while being returned to us. To ensure your items are covered for any loss or damage and that their journey back is recorded, all items must be returned by registered post.
Any personal information you provide to us will be used and recorded in accordance with the data protection act. We will not sell any information to any third party.
The information you provide to us is your personal information.
In order for you place an order you will have to supply us with the following details:
– your name
– the delivery address
– your telephone number
– your credit or debit card number and expiry date.
What will we do with this information?
Delicate Lingerie will use this information to fulfil an order you have placed and where necessary contact you. We may also use your personal information to tell you about news and offers that may interest you. If the terms and conditions of our website change you may be contacted.
We will never release your personal details to any outside company for mailing or marketing purposes. Payments on our website are processed by a third party (PayPal). They are certified by the major credit card issuers to hold your details securely.
All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation check and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for delays or non- delivery. There may be times where we may need to contact you to verify details before we can process and dispatch your order or we may be unable to accept your order.
Get In Touch
Bridge Street, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick V42 XR50
Tue - Fri: 10am - 6pm
Sat: 9.30am - 4pm